What is Forex?
FX or Forex stands for ‘foreign exchange’ and refers to the decentralized financial global market on which all currencies are exchanged into one another and traded. This market is so extensive, that its daily trading volume may rich as high as $5.5 trillion. The volatility of Forex market is quite high, because currency trends may change within just seconds. National currencies exchange rates can be easily influenced by different news, such as financial and economic data publications, political events, etc. Significant rises and falls are quite common for currencies, furthermore they can be totally unexpected, which creates favorable conditions and opportunities for currency traders.
THE BASICS OF CURRENCY TRADING
Currency trading is similar to other forms of investments. The main principle of trading is to buy at a lower price and sell at higher one.
You are planning to go abroad and buy $250 with euros. In a week you exchange your dollars back to euros and profit $75 from that transaction.
How is it possible?
The EUR/USD exchange rate was 0.9 EUR when you bought $250, and when you exchanged them back a week later the exchange rate was $1.2. The difference in rates was 0.3 and it made you your $75. Simply put, you got dollars at a low rate and then sold them a higher one.
Trading FX with us gives the following advantages:
Our platform is designed to provide a safe, comfortable and easy conditions for trading. There are many reasons that bring people to the Forex market, but we offer competitive and fixed spreads, that allow to experience investment process to the full while reducing investment costs. We have no commissions or hidden fees and charges in order to perform the high-grade trading environment.
- Experience leverage: Make much more effective investments with up to 200:1 leverage on our state-of-the-art trading platform.
- Flexibility: Profit both from rising and falling trends with “BUY” and “SELL” positions.
- Effective Risk Management: Use Stop Loss, Take Profit and Order Entry tools to minimize trading risks and leave your open positions unattended without worrying.
- Constantly volatile market: The outstanding liquidity of the Forex market guarantees solid pricing regardless of market volumes. Thus, you can easily profit with the tightest spreads.
- Fast and secure deposits and withdrawals: enjoy the wide range of safe and secure methods of depositing and withdrawing funds.
Who can trade FX?
Forex market trading is available to everyone interested in buying and selling foreign currencies with profit. Forex market offers much more active and dynamic trading if compared to other financial markets. Forex trading is based on constant fluctuations of exchange rates of currencies that tend to effect prices of assets on other global markets. We offer our traders a quick and easy access to the market via our intuitive trading platform, so you can trade even with no financial background or skills.